Flight of the Tea Cosy


Turn your SOUND up first.
A bit of nonsense.
Video Cosies

Comments

GerryART said…
Turned my volume up - WOW ! ! 8*O ! ! !! !
You are tooooo funny.
This is wonderful, Thanks for the pick me up.

Hugs,
Gerry
pinkviolets said…
You are very clever aren't you!!!!
Ms. Kimba said…
Thats such a cute video :)
grrl + dog said…
how entertaining is that...watching a cosy get built ..
while the baby head watches..
Luvvie said…
Hooray for you - you did it!!!
Jacqui said…
love it!
janis said…
Love ya work apron and 'tools of clean' be-gloved in rubber with a very serious look in ya eye.
then "Flight of the Tea Cosy" played, hope ya don't mind me sayin' ya one nutty sheila.....please please don't change.
more playful fun I say
Grand Purl Baa said…
Now I usually try to respond to comments privately, especially those wot have their private emails attached to their blog.

Today I respond publicly here to yoos all because of JANIS.

Than Queue
Than Queue
Than Queue

:-) See that! That is a big nosed smile.

Popular posts from this blog

Owl Tea Cosy

Trucker's Blankie